Sunday, August 30, 2015

Sunday Speech

Sunday Speech
So we've reached another Sunday already. That didn't take long. I'll be in a position to take my songs on the road before I know it.

I passed by the sweet little people under their steeple today. It's okay to call them sweet little people, but it's an insult to call them the sweetest little people. I certainly admire their devotion to God on their precious time off. I'm sure God does, too.

When they're under that steeple, they should try to love and pray for their enemies. They should pray for the soul of Goldie Hawn. And they should pray for people who want to call me the urine king and for the song vandals who call my tom-toms koo-koo. And they should pray for the salvation of liars who try to confuse innocent people about my appearance by saying that I still have my beard or that I'm African or that I'm the bastard son of a half gypsy. Pray that God's saving grace will transform the hearts of these lost sheep and open the true gates of Heaven for them. In the name of the Blessed Trinity: amen.

  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2015. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment