Sunday, November 1, 2015

Life Hurts

Life Hurts
The technology to post songs on the internet wasn't available to the public until around 2005, with the advent of YouTube. Long before then, I had established a presence on the web with my blog posts, many of which were snatched up by TV shows and broadcast without my permission between the years 1999 and 2007. I intend to supply evidence of this in court in the years ahead. I wish I'd have been able to post my songs before I started sharing my writing and maybe I would have stood half of a chance of avoiding this murderous conspiracy to destroy me and my name and turn everything I ever created into a work of fraud for greedy broadcasters.

My assertions are not being shunned from any lack of credibility I might suffer for being classified a person with a disability. (Yeah, I think Hitler might have treated the disabled more humanely than our broadcasters.) Those wicked broadcasters have been forced to surrender possession of the scripts and statements I've restored to my name through this account. Others trying to jump in and claim them have been reprimanded. The authorities don't take those kinds of measures on behalf of crazy people who post nonsensical accusations on the web.

Those stars were damn well incarcerated and prosecuted and the dirty corporate media that committed this murderous crime are dirty enough to cover it up now. They are doing this at my expense. Any action they take to defend their image in this affair hurts my image. So they just keep on hurting me and hurting me and hurting me.

My fiftieth birthday is just around the corner, a birthday those broadcasting creeps didn't think I'd survive to celebrate. I won't be celebrating it, though. I have nothing to look back on in fifty years but continuous misery as a result of being able to share my thoughts and feelings on an internet that has treated me roughly.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2015. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment