Friday, November 6, 2015

Seeing With Eyes Closed

Seeing With Eyes Closed
So how are those lying, talent murdering broadcasters today? I wouldn't know because I don't pay any attention to them. I shun their broadcasts to minimize their harm on my brain.

It's only since I've been avoiding commercial broadcasts over the last five to eight years that I've recovered the truth around my blogs and songs. Turning the TV on is tantamount to trusting it. Trusting the TV can be a costly mistake for me, as it tricks me into thinking that other people wrote my content.

I can barely comprehend the hate of broadcasting corporations who deemed me unfit for my own thoughts and feelings as they were expressed in my music and writing. Nor can I grasp their arrogance. And there they were in 2011, interviewing the Crystalids in prison. No one would suspect the band's interviewers from the respectable TV network to be guilty of the same evil crime as the dirty Crystalids. No, Dateline were the 'goody guys' because they prosecuted the Crystalids, right? In fact, Dateline were at this time merely using the Crystalids' crime with my songs to mask their own network's much more extensive violations of my blogs and to prompt me onto a stage with my songs before I could recover all the volumes of work they stole from me.

Good thing I don't watch TV. I might have been duped, myself, into into thinking that such networks were my heroes. Given their dismissal of my safety and my life in their business goals, I might have made a fatal error in trusting them.

  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2015. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment