Monday, November 16, 2015

Disoriented

Disoriented
Good morning, friends! Yes, I know that I say I have no friends, but I only share this secret with my friends. Friends spend time together, right? That's the most important thing.

Are you Chinese? So am I. I've lived in downtown Vancouver for over twenty years now. Bruce Lee is my idol. He was proud of achieving fame and fortune without compromising his beliefs, or 'being honest'. He disliked being called a star, saying that 'star is an illusion.'

I know I'm not getting any younger, but Confucius didn't make it until he was fifty-two. Confucius had a gift for being able to accurately analyze individuals. When he shared his findings with them, it ended up holding back his progress in society. Few argue with his wisdom now.

Have I ever told you about my family? I have six brothers and one sister.

One more thing about Saturday's script, when I poked fun at the web, I was thinking mostly of the depravity of the online offenses against my poetry, scripts, and music, often committed by TV stars on their web pages.

Well, I better go get some chow. See ya later!

  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2015. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment