Monday, November 23, 2015

Right Side Up

Right Side Up
It's probably around the right time for me to wish Americans a happy Thanksgiving. Happy Thanksgiving! Here in Canada, we've decided to start playing our Christmas music in the shopping centers. We like to get our consumers in the stores for the event as soon as possible.

How many times have I been falsely accused of being incarcerated over the last year? Ten? Twenty? A hundred? I have never been arrested or incarcerated in my life. Is this the 'work' of a public relations firm sympathetic to one or more of the evil stars who committed all that music fraud and comedy fraud with my erased posts? Or is it just the unchecked malice of hundreds of culpable production workers who want to go back to their Crystalids crack heaven? I wonder what kind of a lawyer I will need to fight this kind of corporate crime.

I may have heard it incorrectly, but I thought I heard one of my critics say that I am too 'happy' to be telling the truth about this vicious crime against my work and image. Sounds like one of the culprits may have miscalculated in how much of their Satanic abuse I am capable of withstanding. Another point that may escape him is that I have a clear conscience and it is very important to me. Unlike all these hateful stars that the TV made you worship by promoting them as the authors of my music and/or comedy, who care only about their careers, I care about the integrity of my soul. I guess that if I were like them, I would be a lot more depressed about what happened to me.

Make sure you know who God is siding with in my dispute. His blessing won't be determined by who has more money or who has more fans; it will only determined by who has been telling the truth all these years. Who stands against the truth of an artist's ownership of his work? If the networks repent and admit their crimes and start to repair the harm they have caused to their victim, I won't be able to fault them, but as long as they stand with frauds against their victim, then as far as I'm concerned, they stand against God.

  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2015. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment