Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Conspiracy of Silence

Conspiracy of Silence
I have a message today for network TV subscribers: when you watch TV these days, you're helping corporate criminals to get away with fraud. Networks currently support evil stars who were directly involved in the plot against me. The networks who shun me now wanted you to love assholes as though they were artists just for having illegal possession of my music and/or comedy. The networks want you to worship lies and they want you to reject truth. Don't expect network corporations to admit their fault.

That's why I should be excused for my occasional flareups when I discuss networks or network staff. These pricks have fucked up my life so much that I can't stay awake longer than five minutes without contemplating suicide. I'm telling you the truth about that bitch Madonna. I fucking well know what I lived through when I worked on her show and so does everyone else who was there. What a fucking joke. Look at the thousands of posts the TV has stolen from me over the years. And now I find out that NBC merged with Microsoft in the 1990's to form MSNBC. That explains why my posts weren't safe on the fucking internet. Don't expect web corporations to admit their culpability either.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2015. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment