Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Fifty and Drifty

Fifty and Drifty
Happy birthday to me
Even though I'm fif-ty
I may have angina
But I'm still gallstone free!


Happy birthday, everyone! It's my birthday today. What grand celebrations are being prepared around the world? Are they as impressive as the ones for Ronald Reagan's birthday?

I'm in a good mood because my family sent me a generous birthday gift. Now I have enough money to pay for a hooker! Thanks, mom! (Joke.) Seriously, though, I should be careful about what I mean when I say that this world is loveless. There is still abundant love between me and my loved ones. It was merely the love of millions of music and comedy fans that was turned into unspeakable hate by all the endless counts of fraud with my posts over the years.

Finished the last of my first offline musical trilogy and I was sorely tempted to post one of the songs today. I just know my music fans would like it. But I must wait until I can afford to move out of here and talk to some lawyers about a better way to present my music to the public. I haven't had much luck with YouTube.

I should go to the grocery store now. I'm ready for them today: soundproof earplugs. Let's see Madonna try to break through that! Ha!

  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2015. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment