Friday, November 20, 2015

Break It Up

Break It Up
I don't like having to put down stars, but I have no choice. I liked the shows and bands that targeted me as much as any one else at first. See how they answered my love: by ganging up on me like pack animals and stealing volumes of my work. And now the TV wants you to think that it's okay to rip me off and trample all over my image. I tell you about a nightmare experience I had at a Madonna concert and it drives them to put Madonna on the TV and radio and in the supermarkets to discredit her victim.

Why can't Madonna go back to the 1980's and stay there? And why can't the Rolling Stones go back to the 1960's and 70's? And why can't Saturday Night Live go back to the late twentieth century and stay there? They stole my songs and blogs so I'm unimpressed by their talent. And rather than worshiping celebrity cliques that conspire to commit outrageous crimes, I think we should at least be shunning them.

  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2015. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment