Monday, November 9, 2015

Boundaries of Good Taste

One of the millions of strangers who recognizes me in my solitary state whispered a mysterious message to me on my way into the library this morning. It consisted of one word: everything. I have a song with that title. Is there something going on with it behind my back? Maybe we should get the cops to check up on my property again. I guess it's all the evil business wants them to do for the rest of my life.

A couple more notes about Alex Jones's Endgame. I watched it again last night. I first learned about Jones from a former friend in 2010, when I still naively believed I had friends. I imagine Jones is popular with single males in the wee hours of the morning. He gives a man who may feel crushed into non existence by financial failures or unemployment an effective distraction. As perhaps one of the most brutally neglected people in history, I have occasionally turned to him for an escape from my own misery.

I think that he and his friends are on the right track, but I don't agree with every word they say. I hope he isn't offended or threatened if I share my contentions. I can't help it.

For starters, I think that without reliable voluntary input from the source, it's impossible to construct an accurate picture of what secret associations like the Bilderburgers are planning in their conferences. He thinks that they will create a world where the rich have everything and the poor are trapped in a hopeless cycle of poverty. Isn't that the way things are now? Isn't that how they've been since the start of civilization? Also, I do not feel as threatened by globalization as Jones does. I don't think economic associations are any more threatening than a organization like the British Commonwealth. But I do see evidence of the elite's apparent contempt for national sovereignty in how my online posts have been abused by multinational corporations. It would be most offensive in the foreign theft of works like my Canadian History series, which belongs in Canada for Canada. I think it's extremely wrong and potentially demagogic for foreigners to use my in-jokes with my fellow citizens against me and against Canada. It shows sheer contempt for Canadian pride and heritage. And yet, I am puzzled by the presence of royal heads of state in a group that would do away with national boundaries. Wouldn't such a move erode their power? How can the Queen stay the Queen if England disappears from the map? As for Beatrix of the Netherlands, she was very kind to my father on his last visit to that country. I can only gather that she is grateful that her country survived the Nazi 'new world order.' Why would she sell out her country now?

I got an interesting idea from the film for another Baloney Bulletin. It's almost time I added another one, though I must warn you that it may appear to poke fun at the corporate media! What a horrible crime! I'll share it tomorrow. I'm trying to limit my posts to one a day. I don't want to bury all the important information I've been sharing in the last five years with too many new posts.

More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2015. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment