Saturday, October 3, 2015

Who's Afraid of the Steppenwolf?

Who's Afraid of the Steppenwolf?
I'll probably just paste most of the above notice into my profile information eventually, to save me pasting it onto every post. I'm updating my profile again next month. My photo too, probably.

There's nothing scary about me or my work. I'm quite sure that the crowd doesn't fear me. My music is loud but righteous. The only ones who might fear it would be those who fear truth. The dark portions of my music, such as the middle and ending of Denial, are often a tongue in cheek reference to the evil seductive power of feminine charm. Among the few who fear me would be those in broadcasting who thought they knew it all. They helped bands to steal my songs and comics to plunder my blogs, expecting that I would not survive. They are afraid to see that I am alive and in good spirits, instead of in the family plot where they wanted me. They're afraid because my survival of their murderous plot shows that they don't actually know it all. And they need us to believe not only that they know it all, but that they are infallible. They have assumed this posture at my expense for the last couple of years. But most people are innocent and do not fear me.

  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2015. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment