Friday, October 23, 2015

Broadcasters Bug Me

Broadcasters Bug Me
If you think I'm aggressive, you must be listening to the evil corporate pricks who committed so many aggressive crimes against my image and copyright on TV over the last eight years. I should never have listened to the corporate media. It's influence on my life has been utterly destructive. But when they tell you to abandon your dream once you surpass a particular age, you should take that seriously. Any attempt by you to defy their statistics results in their ganging up on you to try to stamp you out for all the remaining years of your life. I don't know what you expect me to think of these broadcasters who want the public to worship frauds who steal my work while wanting me to be rejected and hated. You can tell they had what it takes to commit their evil crime by how they treat me in the present. I'm glad I don't pay them any attention any more.   
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2015. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment