Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Together Against

Together Against
I heard a lot of commotion last night that could only have been caused by another online violation of my work and/or image. I gather that someone who has recently been forced off the internet for contradicting me was restored online last night between the hours of 12:00 am and 4:00 am. I heard about how someone 'has to read my blogs' and I think it's ridiculous. Punishing violators of my copyrights with my blogs is like punishing a rapist with sex. If this is true, I think that whomever is responsible belongs in a cage with these offenders. All these creeps ever do with the information I share is to immediately use it against me. Yesterday, for instance, I said that I belong in 'the light'. Apparently, they took this to mean that the hours of 12:00 to 4:00 am were open for more of their crimes.

Here were the results of posting a lying blog that had already been flagged down:

I'm the one who was erased! Of course, I wasn't able to trot down to the library to check this.

I'm the prick they threw in prison! If that were true, I wouldn't need anyone else to tell me.

My accounts of sex crimes against me and of punishments of offenders is smutty! Perhaps, but they are also true to the best of my knowledge. Frankly, I would rather be rightly accused of copulating in front of a worker or having sex with groupies, as I have accused these offenders, than to be falsely accused of raping an eight year old girl, as they accused me. And in ten years I've not heard so much as a word of warning from the police about any of my thousands of online statements. For more of my side on this issue, please read my earlier post to this blog, My Filthy Truth.

She wrote my laughs! Has anyone out there ever heard of a musician who made it big by writing 'laughs'? Apparently all those copyright violating TV stars think a sense of humor is the most important element in a song. I wish these pests would stick to unsuccessfully flagging down my posts and shut up.

I'm the victim of my own [pardon me] cock! Why don't you tell that to those cancelled TV shows, incarcerated stars, and unemployed broadcasting staff? I wouldn't need to use my 'cock', as they so rudely call it, if they didn't commit so many crimes against my work and my image.

By the dawn, I gather that these offenders scurried offline like cockroaches in the light. I bet they think they were being fair. Well, you readers out there should take note of the times of day that I post and question anything around my blog that goes online outside of my normal schedule. Just one more thing to look out for. I've only posted one nocturnal thing in the last few years, my recording of Therapy, a song that was praised as art when it played as music fraud on the commercial radio and which now appears to be shunned for being back in the hands of its rightful owner.

I awoke at 4:00 am from a strange dream. I was walking through a strange, affluent neighborhood, eating strips of fried bacon with my fingers, on my way to the welfare office. When I got inside, I animated my stride with a comical gesture that another client found offensive. I told him to take note of his humble position and 'loosen up'. Next thing I knew, I was at home, in a strange house, listening to - of all things - the country radio station play the opening chords of an old ballad of mine from 1991 called Together Again on the steel guitar. It's the same kind of warm, gentle acoustic song that the industry let Beyonce use to advance her career by ruining mine, but I suppose it would make a good country song. I still recall the words:

How long can it last?
Why won't it go away?
This empty feeling
Can't take another day
Lying alone, wishing we only could be
Together again

Little did I know
Before you turned away
I'd be so lost without you
And now I have to pay
lying alone, wishing we only could be
Together again

Do you miss me like I miss you?
Do you think of me very often?
I've had some good times, some very good times
But with you I had the best times

How long must I wait?
How long must I pretend
I'm doing fine without you
When I can't really stand
Lying alone, wishing we only could be
Together again

Did I mistreat you in some way?
Did I take you too much for granted?
Well if I hurt you, I'm very sorry
But I thought we would last forever

No more carefree days
No more summertime
And while you've got your freedom
I will be doing time
Lying alone, wishing we only could be
Together again

  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2015. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment