Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Smitten by a Glance

Smitten by a Glance
Was the name of that country star who stole Together Again from me Dwight Y-? I can't be sure. I don't know my country stars very well. Haven't heard very much about this since I first brought it up. Maybe he died or something.

I've been hearing a few things from the people around me about the last round of violations of my work and image. Someone said if I would have known..., which tells me that there might have been some kind of interference with my posts to divert my visitors from reading my information. I hope this hasn't been going on too long. In possible connection to this, I recall encountering a suspicious person last year, when I reported what felt like a breach of my music to furnish a fraud with songs for his European tour. I bet he had the full support of CBC Vancouver. His limousine was parked outside a small venue on Pender Street, close to Main, and he stood on the sidewalk in a tuxedo, with a leer on his face, as I made my way home from the library. He had long blond hair and was very sure of himself. Was this the recently foiled music fraud? If so, he has now had more than a year to inflict harm on me.

In spite of all I have said against corporations and the business, I still see a possible future for myself as an industry artist. There are some factors in my situation that quite simply defy logic, which force me to keep an open mind. Beyond that, as I've already said, they own every avenue of ultimate advancement for an up and coming artist. In amendment to what I said about 'protecting the pretty workers from the ravages of a criminal psychopath,' I left out an important point: groupies are extraordinary. If wronged, they are capable of a fierce retribution. Do you think she has pretty eyes? They shoot laser beams. Remember what happened to Michael Jackson's hair? That was the work of a disgruntled groupie - probably a Coke drinker. Do you think she looks good in a bikini? Each groupie's navel is fitted with a tiny but powerful spring mechanism that can project a fatally poisonous glass sliver at high velocity, accurate up to a range of twenty meters. So don't mess with groupies or you'll be sorry.

These predators love to pick on someone who they think is helpless. They attacked me because they thought I was alone and defenseless. And I have tried to forgive their crimes out of my strong faith in God. But when they attack others around me, they step into an area beyond my authority to forgive. Such might be the case with the recent targeting of my sister-in-law, in response to my request for the faithful among my readers to pray for her. The predators thought they had found a new soft target in a person I loved who suffered from a terminal illness. Now perhaps they have learned that she works for the police. Children, the old, the sick, and the isolated have so far proven to be the favorite prey of these creeps. What are they doing in civilization? They belong in the jungle with the other predators. The only place they fit in here is in a cage.

[12:13pm:] Violations of my online posts may be encouraged by certain culpable TV hosts who have shown such zealous support for anyone who would dare to violate my copyrights. Thanks to this insidious criminal attitude among corrupt broadcasting staff, I've lately had to hear repetitions of the phrase that was his hit. And it sounds like a musical fraud recently helped himself to some of my newer songs like Rules and Hot. This somehow happened amid reports that I was diminishing in popularity. I suppose they focus on my image when they say that, having grown used to separating it from my popular work. If you review my history carefully, you'll see that the only way most of the above listed violators of my copyrights were able to temporarily profit from their crimes was by my own voluntary withdrawal from the internet in late 2007. I was oblivious to their offenses at the time because I had forgotten the work I had stored on my cassette and in my notebooks, following the theft of these items from my person by malevolent stalkers. Now I'm back to stay. I am acutely aware of offenses against my copyrights and image and they will always result in the apprehension and punishment of the culpable parties. I'm sick of strangers messing with my songs. My songs are my future! Perhaps I should keep my next ten or twenty works of music to myself until I can visit a lawyer on the first leg of my planned tour. In the meantime, I'm sure I can hold my supporters' interest with daily statements like this one or with new poems and scripts, which are far less consequential to my future success.

[2:02pm] I may need to answer the person who recently asked me, where's the magic? As I said in a previous post, my work is charged with an almost supernatural power. This power in the wrong hands, such as the hands of the formerly corrupt host of Dateline, can produce spectacular displays of paranormal dimensions. I have known about my power since I was around the age of ten. That was when I used to play with it as a child, alone in my room. But I have grown up since then, unlike the former host of Dateline. I submitted my work to the public simply to enrich their lives. The most productive magic is hidden magic, just as Christ opened the gates of Heaven by dying miserably on a cross, impressing no one at the time. I want my power to lift spirits, not levitate brooms! Are you reading this, Dateline? If these corrupt hijackers of my power are quite finished poisoning their millions of unassuming viewers with hate and arrogance by their misuse of my work, I invite you all to receive it from my hands now and to be cured of any evil that may remain of such broadcasting crimes.

Speaking of Dateline, those workers and groupies who appeared on that show should know that whatever punishments they received by that host were unauthorized. I gain no thrill from imposing pain and humiliation and I allow the police to punish offenders according to public standards. I'm sure that these workers and groupies find my little comparison of that host to Sauron far less amusing than most others. As annoying as these workers can be, I see them as mere workers and would have spared them from the merciless brutality they received from that power tripping Dateline host. I feel the same way about the groupies, who are essentially young and innocent. Do not confuse that host's unauthorized misuse of my power with any act of mine. I did not even piece together what had really happened that night until months later.

To mention perhaps another reporter, I sensed an unwelcome presence on my way out of the library earlier, at around 1:15 pm. I also heard an insolent remark as I made my way to the Hamilton Street exit. Was this the retort of an insolent CBC reporter? Was that bus ride last night again insufficient to hold him at bay? Maybe we should let that bus accidentally drive off the side of a mountain. It might be the only way to escape the unjust security such incorrigible public servants apparently enjoy from their cushy government contracts at the public expense and at the expense of my personal peace.

  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2015. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment