Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Calling the Wizard of Oz

Calling the Wizard of Oz
Was this comedian a person of color? And did he try to accuse me of being a racist? I don't know because it sounds like he went out and said all these things about me to you behind my back. And now you're here reading my blog. Couldn't he satisfy you enough with his comedy routine? Are you here for a laugh? Well maybe you'd find the following amusing: if I'm a white supremacist, I'm apparently not white enough for that asshole who stole my songs. He thinks I'm a Jew. I can't seem to get a break from any of these hate groups. Personally, I find it sickening, not amusing.

I was wondering why everyone hated me again this summer and maybe it's because of this comedy star. Is it legal to build your comedy routine out of bashing an innocent victim? Well, legal concerns like that wouldn't matter to the show biz industry anyway. It just wants to make money.

Why would a comedian want people to mock me with more false accusations after I suffered so much hate already at the hands of all these crooked stars? Because he has no heart. Why can't he author an original comedy script that is about something other than Saturday Night Live's victim? Because he has no brain. And why would he choose to ride the tide of hate initiated by so many rotten stars, which has already destroyed so much of my life-work, to advance his career? Because he has no courage.

Was I a racist for mentioning the genocide that cleared the way for settlement of the Ohio Valley by Europeans? I got that information from CBC. It's history, it's not racism. But why would anyone need to use it against me like that? I'm sure that my next lawyer will be able to explain that to a judge for me when this blog is read aloud in court. Until then, please try to remember that my work is more about the absurdity of truth than about making people laugh with silly gags. I'm a musician and a poet; that is, if Saturday Night Live is all done stealing my poems.

  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2015. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment