Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Blog at My Known Risk

Blog at My Known Risk
What trend does the industry have us following now? You can see from the above list that the trend they've had us following for most of the last twenty years has been fraud with my work. And now am I to gather that my songs are not cool any more because I have them? And am I supposed to believe that my scripts lose their appeal in the hands of their author? Am I not enough of a Satanic liar to win any respect from the corporate broadcasters who profited so immensely from stealing my property and leaving me to be mocked by my fans while I stood in soup lines? Am I supposed to feel ashamed of my lack of riches after vast sums of money were made from my work? I don't.

If I'm such a drag compared to the exciting TV, why do people come here to read my posts every day? If they need me to stimulate them, then I guess the TV and the radio aren't doing a sufficient job for them. I'd love to offer them the new songs I've been working on. They're turning out well. But if you go over my lyrics index and count up all the songs that have been stolen from me in the last eight years, you'll understand why I must wait before I can present my music fans with any more music. As for my works of humor, they've been plundered just as much, but I have no interest in being a comedian. As such, I consider it less of a risk to share any new scripts that may come up over the next few months.

[4:16pm:] I suppose that once an author has shared his childhood memories online, he has crossed a line from whence he may not return. My imagination was the favorite toy of my childhood. I could work wonders on the cheapest candy popcorn prize. I could make toys and superheroes out of almost nothing. I was able to keep myself amused and did not rely too heavily on others for my fun.

I wonder if I ever shared the following script in the past. It is not just in recent years that I found myself sleeping on a firm surface. See how I turn something unpleasant from my life into a smile. And what's so tragic about that? Who's crying over this but the guilty?
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2015. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment