Thursday, September 3, 2015

Give Me Strength

Give Me Strength
Known violators of my copyrights and/or image so far include: Nickelback, Beyonce, The Crystalids, Taylor Swift, The Rolling Stones, Oasis, The Shards, Coldplay, Madonna, Leonard Cohen, Bill Maher, George Carlin, Jay Leno, Ellen Degeneres, Jimmy Kimmel, Conan O'Brien, Saturday Night Live (Mike Myers, Tina Fey, etc.), The Simpsons, Family Guy (Seth MacFarlane), Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert (inadvertently), Dateline NBC, FOX News, CBC's David Frum, CBC's George Strombolpoulos, George W. Bush, Jonathan Torrens, Clint Eastwood, and Gene Hackman.

Gee, do you think maybe every star on TV and the radio was in on this crime? It sure has been a drag for me to have more talent than the TV and the radio. While I prefer to walk down the street in peace, unmolested by strangers, it sure sucks to have some criminal like Taylor Swift cruising by me in her limousine, pointing to me and saying 'where's the crowd?' Yeah, the crowd's all gathering to watch you rip me off, Taylor. They like you better than me because 'you know how to make money'. They don't think I'm special. And who's been prancing around with Special? Are you still using it so that your workers can laugh and say you fry my dick? Or is someone else pretending that they wrote it so their workers can laugh and say that he fries my dick? Who's been playing Hot and who's been playing Ugly? And how long has it been going on behind my back this year?

Readers, this is supposed to make me look weak, right? Doesn't it make our justice look weak? As a victim, it takes superhuman strength for me to come here and face down so many enemies by myself - enemies that include people who are supposed to broadcast the news about stars who commit fraud and go to prison, so that victims like myself suffer no further stress from the crime. TV viewers see no evidence of hate from their TV's. Is Ellen still on TV? Here's a TV star I've been rightly accusing of stealing my blogs for the last eight years, who has been drawing my readers to her show and calling me 'Dodgy Dave', and they see no evidence of hate. Then her viewers are compelled to gather to watch Taylor Swift steal my songs on Canada Day and they still see no evidence of hate.

Who was the gang responsible for this last round of violations against my music? Oh, Nasco workers! You mean people who work for that staffing company that stole four hours of my three minute songs are the ones responsible for this last round of copyright violations? And that makes me weak, right? And did you punish the offender? Did you sign his dick? That's not what the offender's helpers tell everyone on the web at 2:00 in the morning. They tell everyone that he signed my dick. And that makes me weak, right?

What is the sentence for committing so much fraud year after year? Shouldn't these offenders still be rotting prison cells from what they were caught doing in 2010? No, I hear they're out and that the police have to wait until they're caught before they can take action against them. What action? I'm sure we'll find out when the police are waiting for them to get caught again next year. And that makes me weak, right?

My two new songs are doing well. Who else has them? Why did I hear that I 'moved a hit' a few days ago? I didn't move anything. I keep all my work together in this one account. And who is behind this violation? The same young offender who has already stolen dozens of my new songs since 2012? And that makes me weak, right?

Why was I taking verbal abuse from Nasco workers on the way home from the library last night? They had a big dog with them. I bet they were trying to taunt me into an act of violence so they could say their unmuzzled dog chewed me up in self defense. What are these criminal assholes doing on the sidewalk, getting in my face? I only need that small stretch of sidewalk between my home and this library. They clearly have claimed the whole remainder of the city for themselves and their fraud. And that makes me weak, right?

Why is a video online of my head with a penis going in and out of my mouth? Isn't that a very serious image violation? It must be because I'm so weak, not because our justice is weak.

You know what these criminal assholes call their crime, police? They call it Heaven. So that's the Heaven the TV supports, is it? I pity its viewers when they come to the end of their time on this evil planet.

I've not encountered such selfish people in all my life since I came into contact with the ones who are charged with the selfless job of giving their hearts to the world on the radio and TV. Seems to me that they are obsessed with 'having power' and 'being serviced' and that they would kill their mothers for such privileges. And when they are broadcast on the music station with my songs, people love them and call them 'Jesus', leaving me to get called other much less flattering names. I will face more of their hateful abuse today and tomorrow and perhaps all the way until I must leave this city I've lived in for twenty years. And it seems ridiculous to me that, if I am ever asked why I 'made it' in the future, I will have to answer with the words, 'because they couldn't kill me by my own hand'.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2015. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment