Monday, December 14, 2015

Unfinished Business

Unfinished Business
I'm glad I finally got around to re-posting my old song Friend in Need. It's a good one for the holidays. When listening, please bear in mind that it is one of my earliest Garageband recordings and therefore may sound a bit naive and unpolished. It's number 23 and I'm currently recording numbers 212 and 213. I took it down because it needed a better image. I couldn't stand to see my clued out self in that roadie shirt, way back in 2010, as yet unaware of the extent of the crimes against my work and my image. Maybe Telus thought that because I initially called this song Friendly, I wrote it for their advertising campaign, which includes the slogan, the future is friendly. Maybe that's why they used a cute little critter in their ad. But if you go by the first letters of the words in my final title, Friend in Need, it spells the word 'fin'.

  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2015. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment