Thursday, December 17, 2015

Burning with Loss

Burning with Loss
Feeling better after a fourteen-hour sleep. I always wondered how I would handle my mom's passing. I knew it would be tough.

In fact, it's kind of like a radiation burn. You don't feel it at first. It takes time to see how all the areas of your life have been affected. It's probably going to take a while to really get over it. It might help to distract me if I had my own children, but apparently the TV thinks that only people who steal my blogs and songs should be allowed to raise families - and boast of it afterwards.

I was in the middle of recording a new song when I got the news. It has that decadent sound I've been developing in songs like Epitomes and Denial. But I haven't started writing the words. I hope I can keep them appropriate.

As for these PRICKS I've been hearing about who want to make sure you 'still hate me' with my mother dead, I don't think you ever really hated me. If you hated me the way they so desperately need you to hate me, since they are too insecure about their creative talent to compete with my work, you would have rejected my music and blogs from the beginning and I wouldn't have had to spend the last six years recovering my original work from their crooked TV shows and their crooked performers.

How's Dateline? Have they got on the phone to tell any helpless old ladies that their sons are going to be rich and famous lately? My mom's in the ground now. Why don't they join her for another pointless conversation? [Dec 18:] Oh, they didn't get on the phone and lie to my mom? Well what were two of my relatives doing on their show when I didn't know about it? Didn't they sort of try to get permission to talk about me on TV from my mother? That's illegal. They're supposed to have my permission for something like that.[End of insertion.]

I'll be taking some time away from blogging every day, but I'm still working on new things and I expect to share a lot of new work in the years to come. Just don't panic if I stay offline for longer than twenty-four hours. I'm probably just busy at home.

  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2015. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment