Thursday, December 24, 2015

On My Mother's Grave

On My Mother's Grave
Did CBC actually like that abomination that Seal made out of my Bad News? That song is supposed to open up a new, positive sounding style of metal. I would call it heavy metal prozac or something. And then Seal takes the guitar out of it and clutters it with a pretentious sax solo, making it sound like something you might hear on the lounge of the Loveboat. What an ass. Someone should twist that saxophone around his neck.

What are the newspapers saying about Seal now? The last I read in 2009 was that he discovered Justin Bieber. Yes, there was a story in the Vancouver Sun talking about the first legitimate internet star and how Seal showed up on his doorstep and spirited him away to Georgia for fame and fortune. So the ass who steals my songs and commits fraud with them is responsible for choosing the new stars? Well, I guess I won't be getting any breaks from him, eh? So I'm 'illegitimate' because the fucking prick that stole my music won't help me? Isn't the corporate media afraid of starting a mass crime spree by brainwashing us on behalf of their fraudulent stars? I guess they expect that the only crimes it will cause will be more commercial fraud committed by new 'stars' against me and my work.

Yeah, that's right, FRAUDS! They were only trusted because I was trusted. And I was trusted because I don't bullshit people. This latest exposed crime says it all. I liked Bad News when I first wrote it. I didn't want to erase it, but my mother was still alive and I didn't want to bullshit people with my music. Seal's the one who wanted to bullshit everyone with my songs. And the corporate media wanted to bullshit their viewers with my work. Well, I won't have Seal's crime making a mockery of my mother's memory now. I'm looking forward to playing this song for Dot when I get onstage and there better not be any God damned confusion over who wrote the thing.

Speaking of FRAUDS, from my limited knowledge of Mike Myers's movie, I can tell you that I also created the characters of 'Me' and 'Mini-Me', I thought of the bazooka bras, and if it had a comical doomsday machine in it, I created that, too. I also coined Goldmember for a James Bond parody of my own. And my original draft of the Austin Powers character called for 'Buddy Holly glasses and bad teeth'. That was before I developed it a little further for my cartoon, which I look forward to soon sharing with you again.

This blog is getting full and will have to be closed soon. I've been telling you the truth every day now for the last six years. I'd swear it on my mother's grave. Take a look through my statements and see the kind of life I've had to live because of all the FRAUDS on TV having your trust with my work.

[2:06 pm] Merry Christmas, by the way. I'm not trying to spoil your Christmas. Look what I've offered for Christmas this year: a poem, two songs and some amusing dialogues. I want my work to make people feel good - like the way it made them feel when the TV was telling them how great it is. I just had some Christmas snacks courtesy of my benefactors who run my building. Very nice.

I just need to round up those violations now for my typical notice at the head of my blog. You know the one. I think I'll take Christmas off and do a little cartoon drawing. However, I'll keep this blog open for inevitable relevant additions.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2015. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment