Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Fool's Luck

Fool's Luck
Can someone from home please check my mother's computer and find out why she has not received my many e-mails from the last two months? The last I heard, she said that her son Roger helped her to set up the new machine. You all know my brother Roger from Dateline. NBC liked him because he is so much like their blog stealing hosts and blog stealing comedians. They fully support the theft and illegal broadcast of my work. You can tell by the many hundreds of my posts that had to be repossessed from their evil network.

Who still thinks I'm lucky to be talented? Maybe if we had an honest business, I'd be lucky. As it is, victimized by crime for as long as I can remember, I think my talent is a curse. I doubt I will ever make it as a star in this world. I'm not selfish enough or dishonest enough or just plain empty headed enough to be cast as a figure of worship by broadcasting corporations. I guess that means that if you want, you can laugh at me all the way to my grave. But after that, the joke may be on you.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2015. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment