Monday, July 20, 2015

Mindy Meek

Mindy Meek
None of the boys at the coal mine would have guessed that Mindy Meek had a private fetish for being humiliated.

(A coal mine. Shovel in hand, a miner stands before his superior.)

Miss Meek: What do you think you're doing?

Miner: Getting ready to dig, Miss Meek.

Miss Meek: Not like that! Get on your knees.

Miner: But there's enough room to stand.

Miss Meek: Not to make it easier, you goldbrick, to make it harder!

She only cheated on her boyfriend Eric to make him punish her.

(Eric's apartment.) Eric: This is the last time, Mindy. Pack your bags and get out of this apartment.

Mindy: Let me stay and make it up to you.

Eric: You can't stay. I've invited Jessica over for dinner.

Mindy: So? I can stay and keep you company.

Eric: I'm going to sleep with her, Mindy. I'm going to have my way with her right on that couch.

Mindy: I can sit on the chair.

Eric: Sit on the chair? Why don't you lie at on the rug and lick her feet while I have sex with her?

Mindy: Fuck that's hot.

Eric: Oh you like that? And maybe you can go out and sleep in the doghouse when you're finished.

Mindy: No, that would be going too far. Maybe I should leave.

Eric: Wait a minute...

Casting a whole new light on grotesque self abasement, she's the one and only Mindy Meek.

  
More Scripts Statements Songs
© 2007, 2015. Scripts by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment