Friday, July 24, 2015

Keeping the Hate Straight

Keeping the Hate Straight
Is it hate when I say that I heard the Dateline NBC host went to prison and was severely punished? That would be the case only if it were unsubstantiated, in other words, only if it were untrue. But the host of Dateline NBC would have gone to prison in 2013 for violating my copyright by using one of my songs on her show without my written permission, in order to give her show the false appearance of having my support. So when I say I heard that the corporate media's little Dateline darling went to prison, I'm not spouting hate, I'm stating a strong likelihood. And just because the media doesn't want to report its own crimes, they shouldn't be allowed to accuse their victim of hate when he tries to do their jobs for them.

As for unsubstantiated putdowns, I can think of no better example than the lie so widely spread by the corporate media that I steal my songs and blogs. That's pure hate. It's a malicious lie. And it breaks down into a long list of cutting insults which I have already listed in my previous post, Anatomy of an Insult (Statements).

And this hate that the stars and the corporate media have had for me for such a long time is rooted in envy. Some comedy stars find that my well developed authoring skills in producing comedy scripts rubs my musical talent in their face too much. Some music stars either don't know how to rock or they have forgotten how to do it. And some in the corporate media resent an internet author who doesn't have to shove his work down people's throats to get them to consume it.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2015. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment