Thursday, July 9, 2015

Head Case Files: Psychotic Detraction

Head Case Files: Psychotic Detraction
(A school office. A teacher has delivered one of her Grade Five pupils to the principal.)

Teacher: I think this child may need psychiatric attention.

Principal: I see. Has he showed no signs of improving?

Teacher: See for yourself. Go ahead and ask him a question.

Principal: What shall I ask?

Teacher: Anything.

Principal: Very well... (He clears his throat.) Jeremy, how old are you?

Jeremy: Twenty-six.

Principal: Now, Jeremy, you know your arithmetic better than that.

Jeremy: No I don't.

Principal: You don't? Why not?

Jeremy: Because Miss Zini hates boys. She only teaches the girls.

Teacher: (Gasping) Why you incorrigible little -

Jeremy: See?

Teacher: I'll have you know, young man, that I have been teaching at this institution since -

Principal: That will be quite unnecessary, Miss Zini. I am aware of your impeccable record. Yes, I can see that the boy may be psychopathic. We'd better contact his parents.

Teacher: They're unavailable. His father is out of town on an advertising campaign and his mother is out of the country to report on a plane crash.

  
More Scripts Statements Songs
© 2007, 2015. Scripts by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment