Sunday, May 24, 2015

What Might Have Been: Clara Hitler

What Might Have Been: Clara Hitler
Announcer: Today on What Might Have Been, we will look into the possibility of how history might have been altered if Hitler's mother Clara had survived into her old age. At her funeral, Hitler was quoted as saying 'Now I have no one to stop me.'

(Hitler's yard, circa 1920's. The madman and two of his brutes have seized a stranger and are about to beat him up when his mother, Clara, appears through the back door of their modest home.)

Clara H: Dolfy! Stop that right now!

Adolf H: But Mumsy!

Clara H: You heard me!

Adolf H: But Mumsy, he's Unitarian!

Clara H: I don't care if he's a Jewish gypsy from Red Russia! You get in here at once before your sausage gets cold!

(The brutes release their prisoner and the young Adolf heads indoors with his head hung in defeat.)

Brute #1: Can I have a sandwich before I go?

Adolf H: No!

  
More Scripts Statements Songs
© 2007, 2015. Scripts by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment