Sunday, May 24, 2015

Wheezer

Wheezer
If you look back into my earliest posts to this account, you'll see that I reported a series of nightmares that I was having at that time. One of them stands out at the moment as helping me to solve yet another piece of the puzzle of how the broadcast industry actively destroyed my image in 2008 to clear the way for their fraud friends to be worshiped with my work. It is the one that has me waking up in a cold sweat after dreaming that someone has wrapped a thick layer of thread around my throat while I slept and run it through a Singer sewing machine whose pumping action tightened it to the point of strangulation. Each time I had this nightmare, the last thing I could recall was hearing a Weezer song playing in the background.

I put my analytic skills to work on deciphering this dream and I was able to explain everything in it but the Weezer song. The Singer sewing machine was obviously a subconscious association with fashionable music. Attacking me in my sleep is similar to attacking me when my back is turned. And the fact that fashionable music, consisting of fraud with my erased YouTube posts, was strangling me at the time has since become apparent to all. But now I believe I can finally explain that Weezer song.

In mid 2008, I was walking to a job site at around 4:30 in the morning when a reporter from News/Talk 1130 popped out of an alleyway and shoved a microphone in my face to ask me if I was having a hard time finding work. Like most people, my voice sounds a bit rough first thing in the morning, and I'm sure that every imperfection was picked up by her microphone as I told her that I do not have a hard time finding work because I am highly motivated to do so, an answer which left her very confused. Now I recall how there was a little comedy sketch on Mick Jagger's classic rock station the following day about a man with a very congested sounding throat. And I also visited a dentist at that time who took great pleasure in telling me that my throat gave off the smell of tar. So this is what I think happened. I think that News/Talk 1130 was unable to mock me by my answer to their loaded question about employment and decided instead to mock the sound of my voice at 4:30 in the morning when I am totally unprepared to be interviewed by a strange reporter. And I think they did this to help consolidate the hold of artists like Mick Jagger over songs of mine like Nothing but Ashes by suggesting that my voice was too hoarse and wheezing to ever be able to sing them the way he did into his million dollar, pitch correcting, studio microphone. And their lack of support for me now would seem to prove this hypothesis.

Let me ask you people at the classic rock station a question. Why didn't you do this to Bob Dylan? Why didn't you do this to Leonard Cohen? Why don't you do it to rap artists who don't even sing at all? Why instead did you do it to someone who worked so very hard to stretch his voice and give his listeners his very best vocal performance? God, how you people hate truth. And how you despise beauty! It is really sickening. And who's playing on Saturday Night Live tonight? Probably not the Stones, eh? No, they're too great for a cute little comedy show like that. I wonder what kind of nightmares you have in store for me tonight. Guess I'll have to wait until I wake up in a cold sweat again.

  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2015. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment